CafeMom Tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~Followers~

20 June 2010

Happy Father's Day...(Part One)


For this special day..i would like to dedicate this father's day to my beloved father of my life...

"Papa...for me ur the greatest daddy for me...in crucial time for decision you always give a great solution for me..arranging my life so interesting for me to learn..you're a greatest role model for me to be like...
Thanks Papa...this dedication is for you..."


moment of surprise for you...


this is for you...


Best Dad Award

Your are there when I need you seem to always push aside your own worries. Day in and day out you are there to support me and make me feel safe. I don't say often enough how much I love you or tell you that you are the world's best Dad.

You're worth your weight in Gold!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails